Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Glistening, Blowing Snow Animation

Not long ago I made a wintery tag. I wanted to use something different other than your typical, average, falling snow. I wanted to make an animation with this cool element I had found in a wintery scrapkit and I can't for the life of me right now remember where I found it, but if someone comes forth and lets me know, I would be more than happy to give proper credit where credit is due. So I did not make the actual element here, I only created the animation effect.
So, here is the preview...

You can download the Zip file HERE which includes the A/S .mng file and the .gif file preview.
*PLEASE NOTE* The preview is set on a blue background. The actual animation is on a transparent background. This particular animation does not save nicely as a transparent .gif without a background or being used on a tag.
Please leave filenames intack. No need for credits. Do not redistribute or claim as your own.
Thank you and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment