Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spooky Spider Animation

Halloween of 2011 was so much fun!
And I had had the scrapkit from Arty-Pharty called Honey Trick for quite sometime and made numerous tags from it! (Thank you very much!)
But I wanted an animation that would make my tag come to life! I love the little Spider that is included in this kit!
I DID NOT Create the Spider...The credit goes to Arty-Pharty! I just made the spider come to life!
He's not Spooky!! He's Cute!
Check him out!

Now, you too, can use the Spooky Spider in your tags...
You can download him as a Zip file HERE. Zip file contains the A/S .mng file, the .gif file preview and the Credits to Arty-Pharty.
Please do not redistribute or claim as your own. Please leave file names intack.
Thank you and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment