Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet Valentine Be Mine Tag Extras!

I have been very busy creating tags for contests and everything...Especially lately at MTA! I won 2 tag contests!
One was with JustSan...My V-day banner header will be displayed on her webblog JustSan's Place
(that was 1st place)
and secondly was with Chris Down! I won 2nd place.
So there were more coming up that I had fun and entered...
So please wish me luck! I will post the other winning entries soon.
For now...at MTA my newest tube artist love is listed with MTA and that is Ricarda Muthmann's cute Sweet Pin-Ups!
She was kind enough to make and hand out for free thru MTA's free group her Valentine girls...2 of them...So I took one of them and created THIS:
Link

Tag Extras that I made can be found HERE on my new Fotki site...
They look just like my siggy above!
I hope you enjoy!
~Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,love your tut and your blog,also love all the animations you have here,thanks for sharing,.hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete