Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Irish St. Pat's Day WordArt

Kiss Me I'm Irish! No really! I am!! 1/4 Irish!!
My great great grandfather on my mother's side came from Ireland
and my mother's maiden name is Kelley and supposedly he had climbed the Apalachian Mountains with Daniel Boone.
I, and my 2nd cousin Joyce are the only ones in the family who seem to sport the redhair and green eyes and fair skin and freckles.
Anyway...so I made some fun St. Pat's Day WordArt for you guys to play with!
Please do not claim as your own.
You may use in your tutorials, just please, again, like my Preset Shapes -- link back to me and have your visitors come to my blog to download.
Each is on it's separate layer.
There are no shadows or gradient glows this time.
You may change the color to suit your needs.
Thank you very much!
There is a preview, a .png and the .pspimage file in a .zip.
Here is the .png file: You can right click and save this to your computer if you wish.
You can download the .zip file from my 4Shared Here.
Enjoy!

1 comment: