Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Irish St. Pat's Day PSP Preset Shapes

OK...the other day I was looking all over the Internet for Irish St. Patrick day Shamrock or Clover Preset Shapes and couldn't find any so...I made some!
YAY!
You can do anything with these...And you can change the colors and all!
I made these with my Corel PSP X2 program...I'm sure you can use these with any PSP program tho.
Just unzip them into your Preset Shape folder.
There are 7 shapes for you to play with!
My preview is what they look like!
I made them lite grey but it doesn't matter because as I said, you can change the color of them after you use them.
I don't mind if you share them with others or post them on your blog to use them in your tutorials...Just do not claim them as your own and if you post them with your tuts -- I would prefer if you link to me to have people come to my blog to download them. Thank you very much for honoring and understanding.

You can download them from my 4Shared account Here.
Enjoy!

1 comment: