Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter/Spring Blings Pack 1

(Pack 2 isn't out yet.)
Here's the first part of my Easter/Spring Blings series.
I made these to coordinate with Janice's Animations!

I also wrote a tut that features the carrot bling and her bursting carrot animation that you will very soon find on my blog!

Onto the previews:

Cute Excited Chick:


Cute Easter Carrot:


Cute Flying Bird:


Cute Chick (front view):


Cute Cloud:


Cute Rain Cloud:


Cute Nesting Baby Chick:


Cute Rain Drop:


Cute Rockin' Robin:


Cute Goth Bunny Head:


Cute Chick (side view):


Cute Sun Motif:


Cute Swimming Duck:


Cute Spring Bird:


Easter Egg (1):


Easter Egg (2):


Cute Baby Duck:


Cute Baby Chick:


Cute Umbrella:


You can download all 19 Blings from my Box.com Here:

Thank you and Enjoy!
~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment