Friday, March 23, 2012

NEW! Bling Packs!! (and my TOU)

A fellow blogger with whom I know who makes awesome Animations -- Janice of Jus Graphix took a request of mine to make some Spring and Easter animations and she made some amazing ones -- Easter eggs, colored butterflies, goth bunny heads and bursting carrots! So I had to do something with my blings that would complement her animations to make totally cool tags!!
So I found some free font dingbats and I had some fun the last few days!
I have made BLING PACKS!!
I made Gothic Cute Evil blings, Easter/Spring blings and pet blings featuring cats n dogs and their things!
I even wrote a tutorial on how to use my blings in a tag with one of her animations AND how to recolor my blings! In the meantime...
Here are my T.O.U.:
T.O.U. FOR DOWNLOADING AND USING MY BLINGS:
You may use my blings for any of your designs as long as they are for personal use only.
These blings are created using dingbat fonts that I got for free from various font sites found on the Internet.
To my knowledge, these font dingbats were made with royalty free clipart.
I do not claim to have made the dingbat fonts, but I did create the blings on my own using these dingbat fonts
which were provided for personal use.
Please do not claim them as your own, change the filename or folder names or redistribute.
If you share or use them in a tutorial, please provide a link back to my blog
Karenality Graphics
karenalityspspstuff.blogspot.com

What you may do:
recolor them to suit your needs or change the frame size to suit your needs.
(to 2-3-4 or more to suit your animation needs).
Thank you very much!
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
karenality@gmail.com

Thank you very much!
Happy PSPing!
Sincerely,
~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment