Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Top of the Mornin' to ya! It's a fine day to be a leprechaun! Oh wait a minute!! I'm not a leprechaun! LOL Just keepin' ya on your toes!!
Thank you to all who have tried my Irish St. Pat's tut!! I really appreciate it!!
I have some news!!
I won 2 forum redecoration contests!!
I've been winning a lot of contests lately and I'm very happy and pleased my hard work is finally paying off in some respect...
But for now I will show you...
Creative Addictions
And Signature Sensations

After St. Pat's Day I will post pix here instead since we will be moving on to Easter and so on and so forth because all good things can't stay the same and must come to an end...

What are you making for St. Patty's Day?
I am making a Reuben Casserole!
It's like a Reuben sandwich but in a bowl!
YUM!
Have fun and enjoy resposibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment